2018 was a huge year for us. We created some of our best work yet across all disciplines.
We launched a stack of new or redesigned websites and filmed & produced video content including television commercials across SA, NSW, QLD & WA. We gave some existing brands a makeover, photographed people, products & places plus created some memorable print work that will be hitting the streets soon!
Here’s a quick recap of just some of the things we accomplished in 2018
- Updated and refreshed SACPSSA website for the 2018 season
- Added brand new case studies to the Avenue De Saxe website
- Produced the Oreon Partners corporate video
- Commenced work on Intranet for MyBudget
- Started working on the PhotoCo website
- Designed a brochure for Mykra
- Shot video & photos, capturing Oreon Partners Adelaide 500 motor race event
- Updated branding & corporate identity for Charlesworth Nuts
- Created the new HeliSouth logo design
- Mykra website goes live
- Nine Masts Capital design work
- Rachel took some time off to explore Europe for the first time with her husband
- Adam & his partner set off on a trip to Italy with their 1-year-old daughter where they visited their Italian relatives & saw the sites
- Kirkbright logo & branding design
- Farquhar branding & development commenced
- Launched new Farquhar Kitchens branding
- Launched RMC Real Estate website
- IMP Electrical Solutions Branding & Print Design
- Launched the Kudos website
- House Advisor branding concepts & design
- Photoshoot & print design for Charlesworth Nuts Christmas catalogue
- State Opera of South Australia website refresh
- New branding, stationary & logo for Footers (formerly Footersville)
- New website & photoshoot for From The Wild
- Travelled to Melbourne to capture photos & videos at IMRC
- Co-Produced a new television commercial campaign for MyBudget with SOCIETY & Passel Media
- Continued with the Farquhar Magazine design which is due for launch in 2019
- Lauren joined the team, making the Avenue De Saxe duo a trio.
- We wrapped up the year eager for what 2019 has in store for us
We’ve loved all the opportunities presented to us in 2018 and owe it all to our amazing clients and strategic partners.
If we have one simple rule for 2019 it will be to ensure we post more than a year in review, so watch this space as Avenue De Saxe will be sharing our knowledge, opinions and projects throughout 2019.